Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, March 23rd

Hi there, I trust everyone had a great weekend. I'm doing the daily post today because I'm not sure if Crista knew that she had Monday or not....so here goes:

Today, I would love it if everyone wrote down a goal they want to accomplish for just this week. Now, it doesn't mean that you won't continue past this week, but I'm sure that everyone has one thing that they can write down that they would like to accomplish this week-health-wise. If you feel as if you haven't been doing well, list one thing that you would really like to do this week to turn that around. If you have been keeping with your program but there's one thing that you've been avoiding because it's hard, list it and make it a goal this week!

If you have more than one thing you would like to accomplish this week, list them all, just don't list more than you can handle in one week.

Let's get going everyone!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, the one thing I would like to accomplish this week is doing my strength training, aerobics AND Yoga every night (Monday-Friday). I do my Wii fit every night, but last week I kind of fell off and was only doing it for a half hour a night. I was doing either the strength and aerobic or Yoga...My goal this week is to do them both and to not think of it as a chore. If I feel too tired to do it (because the weather is crappy!) I'm going to do it anyway knowing that I will feel tons better afterward.

This will be a hard goal for me, but I'm going to do my best. I thought if I put it down in writing that I would do it because I wouldn't want to come back to this blog and say I didn't achieve it.

Who's next?

Anonymous said...

Wow, slow day for a blog -- sorry I have been so lax in posting. Lots going on at home so we have been emotionally eating by going out to restaurants all weekend and last night. Bad, bad, bad. If you haven't heard, Mike has left East Chicago because they could not agree on the terms of his employment, but he has joined a consulting company and it looks like his first assignment will be in Colorado. Obviously, we're on a bit of an emotional roller coaster which isn't helping my commitment to eating or exercise. Water continues to be good -- in fact, I crave it first thing in the morning. Did I already tell you all that? I think that's good.