Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sorry for my absence - I am following along. Congrats Aunt Kate & Mom! I am proud of both of you! I am making better choices every day. Portion sizes are getting better, I gave up Pop, Pizza, and Cheeseburgers for Lent - which might as well have been sex. And I mean that literally. Between ONLY you guys - I am living in the world of possible denial. I am officially 3 days late. I'm never late except when..... However, I am getting older as my kids like to remind me and that could be it right? I have a test and I'll take it later - but I figure it will be after the kids are sleeping so I can dispose of Chad's body without witnesses. To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Coast is clear! Or so the test says. I couldn't wait. So I guess I am just getting old and falling apart - THANK GOD! :)
Post a Comment