Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm getting used to eating the same thing for beakfast and lunch. Dinner has been OK. Yesterday I did have a piece of cake with the boys. It was more to celebrate the fact that I've made it 12 years. But I didn't really feel bad that I ate it. No ice cream though. I really wanted to wash it down with a raspberry smirnoff, but I held myself back. 3 1/2 lbs down. I feel much better today so I think I might actually get some exercise in. I have been watching my weight now for 3 weeks though so that weight loss isn't from 1 week. Still drinking tea but my PEE IS CLEAR! Aunt Sue would be proud. I've been thinking about adding excerise by beating my children, but chad said that might just cause problems - so I'm looking for another route. All in all - doing well.

1 comment:

kate said...

I just can't wait until I lose that first pound - although it will be water weight, I will take it !!