Tuesday, March 3, 2009

17 Ways to LOVE exercise!

I thought this was a great link after the conversation about exercising today:

http://www.dietriffic.com/2008/07/31/17-ways-to-make-yourself-love-exercise/

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm not sure if anyone else has this, or if it's feasible for people to get it, but Dave just got me the Wii and the Wii Fit for my Birthday and I have to say that it is a WONDERFUL fitness tool. I thought it was kind of hokey when I started it, but after a couple of times, it gets tougher and it actually tracks your progress by weighing you, figuring out your bmi, setting a goal for weight loss and telling you when you've waited too many days to exercise. For people who don't like exercising, this is awesome because it doesn't feel like you are. It's super fun and I highly recommend it. It's pricey but it's so much fun and it's something I actually have been looking forward to doing when I get home.